New Program for website design and secure
Website Design and secure
Nowadays all people are using online purchasing, so for that most important thing is the website. How your website looks like that is the main thing to improve your business or sale will be increased. So the designer is most powerful to websites, they did the new program and new design.
This month’s list includes a new online critique platform for both designers and artists, a fun new color picker for the real world, a tool to help you get better at “designing out loud,” a collaborative design project, a designer’s passion project created to effect real-world change and much more.
Key Takeaways :
1) When designer and entrepreneur Michael Papa was working on his design degree at SCAD, he often found himself seeking critiques outside the classroom—resulting in his hearing mostly “looks good”
2) Independent iOS developer and designer Andrew Campoli recently launched Swatches, a fun and accurate color picker for the real world.
3) This newly launched app was designed to help you get better at “designing out loud”—you know
4) Montreal-based Phoenix the Creative Studio—winners of many a HOW design award—recently redesigned their website, and we love it.
5) Drip is a new tool for creators, brought to you by Kickstarter and intended to help you fund your creative practice through ongoing support from the people who love your work.Let we discuss the best websites for the designer.
Read more Details : http://www.howdesign.com/design-creativity/top-10-sites-for-designers/top-10-websites-for-designers-december-2017/